“Focus on Customer Experience", a webinar to introduce Zendesk.
A webinar took place at 09/12/2020 where we announced our new partnership with Zendesκ! Effie Bagourdi (Managing Partner @Nimaworks) along with Carolina Boeddu (Partner Sales Manager EMEA @Zendesk) and Gabrielle Ceroni (Partner Solutions Consultant @Zendesk) presented “Focus on Customer Experience”. This webinar was designed to give an overall understating of the omni-channel Zendesk Support platform. A demo also took place where attendees experienced the omnichannel capabilities along with the powerful integration with Jira.
View the webinar on demand here.
Create a free trial for the Zendesk Support Suite here.
The basic need was to find a software with rich CRM elements and to be more channel-oriented with multiple end-users. A solution that had to do mainly with customer support and experience. The market was struggling for two basic elements on Customer Support. An Agent unified workspace, a place where agents can watch every customer interaction with customer support from every channel. The second was a solution to provide the Chat and Talk modules channels where you can connect with your customers. A Chat that lets you engage customers over mobile apps, popular messaging apps like Facebook Messenger, and even over websites and a Talk, a module like a call center software that enables you to provide voice-based support.
Zendesk for Support is a best-selling CRM and Customer Experience solution designed to make customer support easier.
Zendesk has global presence in 160 customer countries & territories, more than 3000 employees and 150.000 paid customer accounts!
Zendesk software Zendesk makes support, sales, and customer engagement software for everyone. The platform is powerful, flexible, and scales to meet the needs of any business. With Zendesk, it takes hours — not weeks — to get up and running.
· Zendesk Support Suite: The Support Suite allows your business to have natural conversations with your customers, without letting them feel what is going on behind the scenes. It’s sophisticated enough to meet complex needs, and simple enough to let you get up and running immediately.
· Zendesk Sales Suite: The Sales Suite removes the difficulties of sales software so your team can focus on what really matters—building meaningful relationships and closing deals faster.
· Zendesk Sunshine: Zendesk Sunshine is an open and flexible CRM platform native to AWS. Connect all your customer data for complete context—wherever it lives—and give developers and admins the tools they need to build the best customer experiences
· Zendesk Marketplace: The Zendesk Marketplace is a one-stop shop to find partners, apps and integrations – everything you need to increase agent productivity and streamline workflows.
1. How tickets get assigned to agents?
We can have multiple rules and create them into the platform to cover companies’ needs. It can be based on agents’ availability, channels, languages even skills and competences. What is great is that rules can be crated within the platform with a visual interface so that companies don’t need to have a dedicated administrator or developers in order to add an additional workflow or form.
2. Viber is very common in Greece and used for support. Can you describe a typical use case?
We understand that there are many social networks as well as messaging channels that are very important in local markets. Viber integration is supported along with other popular messaging applications like Messenger, What’s up, Instagram etc. Moreover, thanks to our Sunshine platform we allow companies to integrate additional channels.
3. What is a typical use of Jira integration show?
As customer questions comes in Zendesk, what we usually see is the need to group some of the requests and create incidents to be handled by the incident management team and link several Zendesk tickets with one incident in Jira. Another case is escalate a request to a particular business team which works in Jira. This has to do with the configuration we offer and is very easy procedure. Another typical case is that through requests, we can get very quickly feedback from our customers for new features, transfer these in Jira and have stories created for our developer teams working on our products.
4. Can I try Zendesk?
Yes, you can use this link to set up your free trial. We are always available to assist and help you set up quickly an environment to evaluate the solution your customer engagement through various channels.
Learn more about Zendesk : https://www.zendesk.com/