Atlassian strengthens their focus on Cloud
Atlassian strengthens their focus on Cloud - everything you need to know about changes coming to Server and Data Center products.
Atlassian has recently announced their strategy to accelerate customers’ journey to Cloud, as 90% of new customers start with Atlassian cloud products and server customers switch to cloud every day.
Atlassian has invested heavily on cloud during the last years, by staying ahead of the regulatory and security requirements, introducing new flexible plans, and building a modern, unified experience across all product, to transform how teams collaborate.
Now, it’s time to move faster and go even further. In order to sharpen focus as a cloud-first company, Atlassian announced changes to Server and Data Center offerings.
Important information you need to know for Server products:
- February 2, 2021: Atlassian ends the purchase, or request for a quote, of Server products. You can still review and upgrade your server products with updates on pricing.
- February 2, 2024: Atlassian ends the support for all Server products (no support and bug fixes).
Important information you need to know for Data Center products:
- February 2, 2021: The following apps and support services will be added under the Data Center subscription
- Advanced Roadmaps in Jira Software
- Insight Asset Management and Insight Discovery in Jira Service Desk
- Team Calendars and Analytics in Confluence
- Priority Support for all subscriptions of 500+ users
- February 2, 2021: New pricing for Data Center will go into effect
Although we are excited for our Cloud future together, we understand that these changes might seem challenging, especially for large companies and heavily regulated organizations. We are here to help you understand the new pricing schemes, evaluate Cloud and Data Center options together, design and run a smooth transition.
Contact us for a free assessment of your current Atlassian ecosystem and let us assist in finding the best possible solution for you, leveraging our many years of experience as Atlassian Solution Partners.